Pike County Court Records (Pennsylvania)

Pike County Courts maintain records on their cases and make these public records available upon request, making them an important source for Pike County, PA court records. These records can include Pike County criminal records for felonies and misdemeanors, criminal violations, and traffic infractions. Courts may also have records on civil court cases, including bankruptcies, divorces, adoptions, tax court records, and other legal transactions. Courts provide Pike County court records for online requests.

Dingmans Ferry Magistrate Court Dingmans Ferry PA 213 Silver Lake Road 18328 570-828-2880

Hawley Magistrate Court Hawley PA 2583 U.s. 6 18428 570-226-9650

Mildford Magistrate Court Milford PA 103 West High Street 18337 570-296-8108

Pike County Court Milford PA 410 Broad Street 18337 570-296-6216

Shohola Magistrate Court Shohola PA 502 Little Walker Road 18458 570-296-7726

Pike County Clerks file important documents and preserve municipal records in order to maintain a public archive for the municipality. The Pike County Clerk’s Office is a valuable source for court records in Pennsylvania. Multiple Pike County court records can be obtained through the Clerk’s Office, including case records for felonies, misdemeanors, and traffic infractions, as well as bankruptcy filings, divorce decrees, and Tax Court records. Clerk’s Offices provide online access to Pike County court records.

Pike County Clerk Milford PA 412 Broad Street 18337 570-296-7231

Pike County District Attorneys are charged with prosecuting crimes in court. District Attorneys maintain records on their cases, making them a valuable source for court records. The District Attorney’s Office makes Pike County criminal records available to the public, including records on current cases, recent cases, ongoing criminal cases, and upcoming court dates. District Attorney’s Offices provide online access to court records in Pike County, Pennsylvania.

Pike County District Attorney Milford PA 506 Broad Street 18337 570-296-3482